So let's see.....Hugh Grant in Love Actually:
For bonorattle who wanted to see if Johnny Depp and Alan Rickman can actually sing. I have to say that this scene was so suspenseful. Sweeney Todd is literally giddy with anticipation
When don’t I need a little bit of Hugh to make the day a little better?
( Hugh save me from the monotony! )
I would be remiss if I didn't mention that I posted an Alan pic!spam over at alanbunnies
Before the pics, go here and vote for whether you miss the Ducklings or not:
Time for the weekly Humpday Hugh!picspam!
Today I bring you Hugh in a tux because honestly NO MAN rocks a tux like Hugh!
The usual disclaimer, if you suffer heart conditions, back problems, seizures, high blood pressure, spontaneous combustion or prone to light headedness when presented with beauty of the male persuasion then I suggest you not view this!
Various sources including hughlaurie.net
I have been asked many times what my favorite incarnation of Hugh is and it's always been clean shaven, British Hugh.
And these pictures of the beautiful Jennifer Morrison pwn me for life:
Thanks to http://hq-celebrity.com/hottest-part-of-
Too Hot For Words........................... (I think I heard thisxrandomxlie hit the floor)
Before the main event, you’re going to have to sit through a few ramblings on my part.
A) My deepest and sincerest appreciation to all of my flist for putting up with my behavior the past few days. I try not to talk about/dwell/complain about my daily life. I’m not one to seek out and burden people with my problems. That being said, I apologize for any stress or worry I may have caused. I love you all.
-I won’t wax poetic and go into lengthy explanations but I did go to my doctor today, I was put back on my medicine, got lab results, discussed what’s going on inside me and am on a path to bettering myself in the long run.
B) Dear Fuel Company X: When I call you a simple question as to whether or not you have our draft information for Friday available yet it is a waste of time/money/resources to create a help desk ticket with the simple purpose to give me this information. Furthermore, does the said help ticket really need to travel through 3 departments before reaching the proper destination Accounts Receivable. Common sense dictates that if I’m looking for information regarding money your company is going to RECEIVE from mine, then you would go straight to the department whose job is to keep track of the money your company RECEIVES! /endrant
C) When did women not only get so disgusting but also stupid? In the past month we have had numerous issues with our bathroom system stemming from the ladies facilities. Apparently the bright neon green signs in every stall and on the exit door that state “Do Not Flush Any Feminine Hygiene Products down the Toilets at Any Time” are not enough. A company wide memo has now had to go out re-iterating this fact. Silly me, I learned in 5th grade that pads with adhesive should never be flushed. And did I mention my office only has like 20 people in it? *facepalm*
D) I promised bonorattle that I will watch Part 1 of “All or Nothing At All” tonight. Pray for me people because I’m still recovering from Jools and she states that Leo is twice as deadly. My “dream Hugh” in the flesh. *whimpers*
E) I’m going to my first “Brown Bag” party on Saturday. I’m nervous, I know they’re supposed to be a lot of fun but regardless of my behavior on here, I am a shy one, easily given to blushing.
F) Stephen Fry is still the most amazing man alive.
G) Sun Chips Honey Graham flavored are sweet, low fat, lower carb crack.
H) Onward with the Humpday Hugh!picspam special edition for maybebaby1280’s birthday featuring Jennifer Morrison as Cameron.
The usual disclaimer, heart, lungs, brain combustion avoid at all costs………..and if you can’t handle some House/Cameron/Jennifer hotness
( Happy Birthday, love Hugh! )
-----There's nothing much for me to say about last night's episode of House. I'm just kind of blah about the past 2 episodes. I'm hoping I'll feel better after the holidays once we get new episodes. I'm afraid all the shit I'm going through personally is affecting my enjoyment on everything. It sucks, I'll soldier on and I won't bore you with the emo details.
-----I will say this one thing on the subject of House. I know a majority of my flist aren't Cameron fans but let me put the whole old version of the show versus the new version of the show into perspective:
I miss Cameron, it saddens me not to see her like I used to. It doesn't sour me towards the show on a whole but try to put yourself into my situation. Imagine if Cuddy or Wilson disappeared and became an afterthought, bought out for 2 seconds every couple weeks. It would suck. I know a lot of people would be happy if it was just the House/Cuddy/Wilson show and that's great, but please respect the fact that to me House/Cameron/Wilson were the show, and more importantly House/Cameron/Chase/Foreman/Wilson were the show. I won't whine anymore about it, it's not the reason for the blahness I feel towards the show, it's just something that I was thinking about today.
-----*sigh* Watching "Mob Rules" God it's a great episode.
-----A huge thank you to my dearest bonorattle for listening to me bitch and moan today. I appreciate it more than I can ever put into words.
-----Now onto the entire purpose of this post, the Hugh!picspam. I must express my utmost gratitude to hughsbeautiful for my new favorite cute picture of Hugh/House
-----'Tis the season to be jolly :) We dressed up our office this week and we feel very festive. I took pictures, check out my stocking, I picked it out specifically.
-Also, public service announcement. I went to our Navy Exchange today and chose 2 children off the "Giving Tree". This is a tradition that we do every single year, we have since I was about 8 years old. If you have any type of program like this I urge you to consider taking part. Parents may be lousy and foolish but it's not the child's fault. And honestly doesn't every child derserve something under the tree at Christmas time?
Good Lord, I don't even understand what my title of this entry means *dies*
It’s the Humpday before Thanksgiving (for us Americans) but this day has been made of fail so before I give you the feast of pictures, I give you the cold turkey.
-----I apologize for being moody and crabby about last night’s episode; sick child and good mood do not go together very well.
-----I apparently graduated from the “
-In my defense, the sun was brutally bright and I honestly didn’t see the Accord.
-----Was late getting into work, by 7 minutes, and had a voice mail waiting for me from my most annoying Gas Station owner. He expects everything ASAP, even though he knows there’s a minimum of 24 hours to wait. Just like a man.
-----How do certifiable idiots get jobs and work for major fuel corporations dealing with banking? STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDN’T BREED PERIOD!
-----I forgot to pull the ham out to defrost it for tomorrow *facepalm*
-----Hubby’s coming home today *happy dance*
-----“LA Woman” by the Doors followed by “Baba O’Riley” by The Who really does make it better
-----*Squee* Just received my copy of "The Young Visiters" from amazon :D
----And now for what you all really want, Hugh!picspam
Usual disclaimer, if you can't handle extreme heat and have a weak heart, DO NOT VIEW!
It’s Wednesday, it’s Humpday and it’s almost the beginning of the
-I’ve decided for my own enjoyment of watching House that I am probably not going to read NON-FRIEND Metas. I respect all my flist's thoughts on the show. But after a while of reading so many written by people I don't know, the complaining about House can get to be a bit much. It’s nothing against anyone who posts one; I just don’t want my view of the show to be skewed by someone else’s opinion. I for one am loving House right now and hate to read about people’s disappointment in the episode. Compared to last year which I would like to wipe the memory of Season 3 (well except for Half-Wit and Merry Little Christmas) from my memory all together, Season 4 is amazing.
-Received multiple calls from bonorattle J last night; she was having a great time at the DMB show. She has another one tonight. She held the phone up so I could hear, it was amazing. She says she misses everyone
-Need some opinions. As you all know my son is Autistic and it is super difficult to buy any presents for him at Christmas and his birthday. We have a lot of family that likes to get him something, but he doesn’t play with “toys” or anything like that. Hubby and I have decided to purchase a swing set and bike for presents. Christmas is obviously on 12/25 and his birthday is 1/11. Is it wrong to ask for money towards his swing set instead receiving gifts?
-Don’t forget to send me your address to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive a little holiday cheer. I will be starting on Christmas Cards next week.
-I think I need psychological help, I am already super psyched for next Friday’s shopping extravaganza. Black Friday is a national holiday to me J
-Oh yeah, I guess everyone’s waiting for this huh. I tried to give a good variation on Hugh's different looks, all of which are adorable! J
The usual disclaimer applies, if you are faint of heart or are prone to spontaneous combustion then I ask that you don't view these pics!
Well today is one of those days.....
1) My beautiful son decided to wake up almost 2 hours early and my husband who had to actually get up at that time looked at me and said, "Hey Mikey's up, can you put him back to bed?" Yeah, apparently he must have been still in the fog of sleep to ask me that, well at least that's the excuse I'm going to use because if not he probably would have been maimed.
2) Couldn't get my stupid shower to heat up today, so after 10 minutes of trying, I finally got a lukewarm mist and was in and out as quickly as possible.
3) Unfortunately, that in and out was about 10 minutes after I was supposed to leave for school drop off and work. *facepalm*
4) None of our morning information was transferred over from our stores, hence work that should have been completed by 9am, still hasn't been finished at 1pm. Not to mention the fact that the server here failed to recognize me when I initially signed in.
5) It's not all bad though, last night was beautiful, the air was breezy and temp was around 70.
--------I got to sit on my swing outside and watch my son attempt to ride his bike. I know that doesn't seem like much but Mikey's never been able to peddle before at all, his fine motor skills are sorely lacking and it doesn't come naturally to him (mostly a by-product of his Autism) He tried so hard and started getting the hang of it.
--------Then he played in the grass and goofed around in yard, doing things a "normal" kid does. It was beautiful, he was so happy and alive. It made me want to weep.
--------Sometimes we all just need to sit back and re-evaluate what's important to us and block out all the BS.
6) Because my day has been lacking and Anna and Lindsey wanted this as much as I....
I present Hughsday Picspam!
7) I love Evil Monkey so he will be my icon because the Evil Monkey Knows All :) (and yes he is property of the Family Guy)
Why so cheerful you may ask, I honestly couldn't tell you but I am so I'm here to spread the love :)
So let's get this show on the road.
1) Before the usual nuttiness of my entry please let me extend a super huge Thank you! to all of you on my flist. You are all the best. Even though most of us met through our mutual love of Hugh Laurie and House, I can honestly say that the friendship I feel toward you all extends far past that. Yes the man may have brought us together but it's the little things that have cemeted the connection that we have. I look forward to learning more about you and love squeeing in excitement over silly little fangirl things.
You all ROCK!!!!
2) Stephen Fry has posted a new entry to his blog. It's amazing. A completely deep, honest and thoughtful essay on his personal struggles with bi-polar and addiction. Please run, don't walk to read this entry. I adore Stephen for so many reasons and this has just made the adoration grow so much deeper.
http://stephenfry.com/blog/ A million thank yous for the link go out to hughsbeautiful
3) Got my entry in hc_smut_a_thon complete and on time! That's a very good thing indeed. Seems the muse has come back and I couldn't be happier.
4) Hubby has duty tonight but I'm not fretting, a long "date" with bonorattle is to occur this evening. Plans for conquering the world shall be made! Or probably just the usual non-sensical BS that seem to filterinto our conversations.
5) Now for the Humpday Hugh!picspam. I dedicate this one to the womderal and lovely dil_deal and hughsbeautiful I know that they like me ADORE Paul Slippery. Please take precautions as usual before viewing the gorgeousness and most of all, ENJOY!
I have to make up for last weeks absence of Hugh!picspam (damn vacation) and post an extra large one today. After an extensive chat with bonorattle I have decided to dedicate this picspam to Jools from MI-5 aka Spooks. Between Hugh in this and Maybe Baby, I am seriously DED.
PS, if anyone has high quality screen shots or pics, banner etc, hook me up!!!
And yes I have a weird obsession with a man smoking so there are plenty of pics of this.
Linds, I am forever grateful for not only these pics but the lovely soundbites you gave to me.
Once again the time is upon us, it's Humpday and you all know who i want to hump! But before the official Hugh!picspam, let's get the incoherant ramblings out of the way.
1) You know me, I don't do a meta but click on the cut to read how much in love with the episode I was and which docs I am adoring.
2) The whole city here in Jacksonville is pretty much flooded. At 7AM this morning it was dark as night. I wanted to stay in bed. But here at work I am!
3) Since my adrenaline was buzzing I was up until 2am. But it was a good thing, I posted a new chapter to "Life's Little Mysteries" with plenty of teh smut. You can find it at calumfans_house
4) OK, onto the important things Hugh!picspam.
As usual, here is the disclaimer:
If you have a weak heart or are prone to hot flashes, please beware, Hottness ahead
Now, it's Humpday and the need to hump is strong with me so on with the weekly issue of Hugh!picspam, and it's a doozy. Please have a doctor standing by.....
Here's 2 pics from last night because they were my favorite looks
No seriously, I about died at this moment...
And my weakness of House in glasses knows NO bounds....
Now on with the rest of the Hugh!picspam, It's a special one , you know you want to see it!!!!
(And yes it's totally objectifying)