Too much coffee already today which means EPIC POST AHEAD!
1) I missed out on the whole “Interview” meme so I decided to make a variation of my own.
Comment to this post with a question or questions for me. I will answer it and the rest in my next post
2) My son went to school today.
I got him dressed and then asked, “Are you ready to go to school baby?”
He hoped up, turned off the TV and to the front door while waving and saying “Bye”
Thank God because I really didn’t want to get a phone call today stating that he needed to go home.
3) I want to go to see “Iron Man” but I can’t until the 24th. *pouts* But I wanna go now!!
4) I have decided that Pretzels are the world’s perfect food.
5) This is exactly what crosses my mind when I have to go fill up at the gas station:
Speaking of which, how exactly do those older contests that boasted “Free Gas For Life” work now? Those companies are probably going bankrupt with fuel being almost $4.00/gallon.
6) I have to go shopping for my boss’s birthday tonight and for Mother’s Day. My hubby bought me this for Mother’s Day!
He truly loves me don’t ya think?
7) Hugh on Craig Ferguson rules all. He’s beyond adorable especially when he’s relaxed and comfortable. I love the “playful” Hugh.
Thanks to marykir for the screencap
8) This video made me snarfle and yes I know in this state it’s not entirely difficult to do it but still. I’ve never seen Daniel Craig be so funny before.
Yeah I’ve seen him naked and I still wouldn’t kick him out of bed. lol